Search the Blog!

welcome!

Saturday 2 October 2010


I have a Total Want Overload! There are some things from a super cute website I realllllly want and am gonna ask for for Christmas! Looky looky!



Squeeee! I have wanted one of these Lucky Cat's ever since I saw MissLavender (youtube) did a video and mentioned one. I have fallen in love with this one!! White with pink cherry blossoms ♥ It's only £12.99 too! This Cherry Blossom one is the Good Luck cat.



Oh my god. Need!! This cake shoulder bag would be perfect for school, town, anywhere! Looks sooo goood. £14.99. Definately on my Christmas list! Come's in a handbag too, but I'm not really into handbags.



And to go inside my cutie cake bag..I'm going to need a cake bento box! If you don't know what bento is, watch this space. I'm going to do a post on it! It's a Japanese form of lunch. This is only £6.99. There is a cutteeeeeee bento cupcake fork too!


These items can be purchased at www.tokyojazzpanda.co.uk. Soo cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please!