Search the Blog!

welcome!

Sunday 3 October 2010

Doggie Treats!

I was looking for some treaties for my doggie online yesterday. I was searching blogs and the internet and looking at Miss Kookie!'s post ( http://qutiepieandkustard.blogspot.com/ - amazing blog for cute things!! I love it!) and saw her post about The Canine Cookie Company. I love to spoil my pup! Not with like ridiculous clothes or haircuts or dying or any of that rubbish, but I love to buy her wholesome and yummy treats, foods, toys, etc. If you didn't know my doggie is called Ruby, she's a F3 Labradoodle and is 9 months old :) My best friend!! So yea.. back to the dog treats! The Canine Cookie Company has some yummy treats, cookies, cakes, everything for your doggie! Look at these yummys...













Yummy! Look human edible :)

www.caninecookiecompany.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

please!